XMark VOODOO Commercial 7' Olympic Bar, 1500 lb Weight Capacity, Hard Chrome With Black Manganese Phosphate Shaft, 28 MM Grip, OB86
XMark VOODOO Commercial 7' Olympic Bar, 1500 lb Weight Capacity, Hard Chrome With Black Manganese Phosphate Shaft, 28 MM Grip, OB86 by XMark at JBT Labs. MPN: VOODOO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The XMark 7' Commercial Olympic VOODOO Bar has a tensile strength of 185,000 psi with moderate flex making it a great performance bar. XMark's
Functional for cross training, olympic and powerlifting training, the VOODOO hits the middle of the road between flexible and stiff making it ideal for snatches, cleans, bench presses, squats, deadlifts, etc.
The shaft of the XMark VOODOO Bar is black manganese phosphate which provides better rust resistance than black oxide while also giving the bar shaft a slightly tacky feel. The medium depth fine knurling is dual spec with IWF and IPF knurling marks. When the coating and knurling are combined, this bar allows for a superior, firm grip minus the sharp, cheese grater knurling.
The chrome sleeves rotate freely on self-lubricating brass alloy bushings and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system. This system is designed to ensure the sleeves never detach from the shaft.
Your XMark Fitness VOODOO Commercial 7' Olympic Bar is an investment. Take a couple of minutes to protect your investment by wiping down your bar regularly with a light coat of WD-40 or a 3-in-1 oil.
Uncompromising quality and affordability are what you have come to expect and receive from XMark, equipment for the tough.
- Tensile strength: 185,000 psi
- Weight capacity: Tested at 1,500 lbs. without deforming
- Bar Material: heated alloy steel shaft; Chrome sleeves
- Shaft Coating: Black Manganese Phosphate
- Sleeve Rotation: Brass bushings with dual snap ring system
- Knurling: Dual spec IWF and IPF medium depth fine knurling; no center knurling
- Bar Length: 7' Olympic bar
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Sleeve Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 20 kg.
Features & Highlights
- A 5-STAR STAPLE OF ANY HOME GYM. Over built for performance, under priced for everyone.
- Superior tensile strength of 185,000 PSI with moderate flex and a 1500 lb. weight capacity.
- Crafted using a heat treated alloy steel and a snap ring lock system, the VOODOO bar offers ultimate performance for Olympic and power lifting routines.
- Black manganese phosphate shaft - High quality bars only use Black Manganese Phosphate. How does Manganese Phosphate compare to Black Oxide and Zinc Phosphate? Of the numerous phosphate coating available, manganese phosphate coatings are the hardest, while providing unbeatable corrosion and abrasion protection. Black Oxide, as the name implies, is an iron oxide film. Zinc phosphate is a lighter alternative to manganese phosphate.
- The Voodoo's collars have micro grooves assuring your plates stay in place. Not only does this increase the safety of your exercises but it also ensures a comfortable, consistent feel during sets. This is particularly important for dynamic lifts like the cross training workouts, olympic lifts, and functional training.