XMark LUMBERJACK Women's Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate shaft, 25 mm grip
XMark LUMBERJACK-25mm Olympic Bar, Chrome with Black Manganese Phosphate shaft, 25 mm grip by XMark at JBT Labs. MPN: LUMBERJACK-25mm. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At our customers' request, we have brought you the same great XMark LUMBERJACK bar with a slightly smaller 25mm grip. The XMark Olympic
At our customers' request, we have brought you the same great XMark LUMBERJACK bar with a slightly smaller 25mm grip.
The XMark Olympic LUMBERJACK-25mm bar has moderate flex making it a great performance bar. This bar hits the middle of the road between flexible and stiff making it ideal for snatches, cleans, bench presses, squats, deadlifts, etc.
A high quality shaft coating adds to the longevity of the bar. The shaft coating on XMark's LUMBERJACK-25mm bar is black manganese phosphate which provides better rust resistance than black oxide while also giving the bar shaft a slightly tacky feel. The medium depth fine knurling is dual spec with IWF and IPF knurling marks. When the coating and knurling are combined, this bar allows for a superior, firm grip minus the sharp, cheese grater knurling.
The chrome sleeves rotate freely on self-lubricating brass alloy bushings and are secured to the bar using a dual snap ring system.
Crafted using a high quality alloy steel and dual snap ring system, the LUMBERJACK-25mm bar offers ultimate performance for cross training, olympic and powerlifting routines.
Your XMark Olympic Lumberjack-25mm bar is an investment. Take a couple of minutes to protect your investment by wiping down your bar regularly with a light coat of WD-40 or a 3-in-1 oil.
- Weight capacity: Tested at 700 lbs. without deforming
- Bar Material: Heated alloy steel shaft; chrome sleeves
- Sleeve Rotation: Brass bushings with dual snap ring system
- Knurling: Dual spec IWF and IPF medium depth fine knurling; no center knurling
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Bar Length: 79.25"
- Sleeve Length: 13.75"
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 13"
- Weight: 36 lbs
Looking for a larger grip? Check out our Lumberjack 28mm grip Olympic Bar, also sold on Amazon.
Features & Highlights
- GET JACKED WITH OUR NEWEST LUMBERJACK - Same great bar as the original LUMBERJACK with a slightly smaller 25 mm grip
- BLACK MANGANESE PHOSPHATE SHAFT - One of the hardest coatings available providing unbeatable corrosion and abrasion protection
- PRO-GRIP KNURLING - Engineered with a semi aggressive knurling and dual knurling marks
- BRASS BUSHINGS - Upgraded with long lasting brass bushings that provide the perfect spin
- SLEEVES - Smooth chrome sleeves offer ease in loading and unloading of plates