Strength training equipment for strengthening fingers and hands, Sotsky's exerciser "Bison-2" (finger-joint)
Strength training equipment for strengthening fingers and hands, Sotsky's exerciser ''Bison-2'' (finger-joint) by Sotsky's at JBT Labs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Training process Classes using Bison 2 are organized taking into account the gender, age, physical fitness and health status of the trainee. The
Features & Highlights
- Designed to develop and maintain strength, as well as strength endurance of the muscles of the hands and trunk.
- Simulator Bison-2 - refers to the friction trainers of a new generation. Its most important feature is the provision of physical activity to the movement of the hands of the trainee.
- It is designed to develop and maintain strength, as well as strength endurance of the muscles of the arms and trunk. At intensive performance of exercises the effective training of cardiovascular and some other systems of an organism is provided.
- Bison-2 can be used both independently and as an addition to the Bison-1M simulator, providing an effective load of the finger movement and introducing new exercises for the muscles that provide the movement of the shoulder girdle.
- Especially effective use of this simulator in the process of special training of bodyguards, guards, special forces personnel, as well as in the process of physical rehabilitation of persons who have suffered from diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
|Item Size:||8.26 x 8.26 x 8.26 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.52 pounds|