Barbarian Line Ceiling/ Wall-Mount Multi-Angle Chin Bar
Barbarian Line Ceiling/ Wall-Mount Multi-Angle Chin Bar by Barbarian Line at JBT Labs. MPN: BB-9014. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With a 28mm diameter grip, good knurling, and black powder coat finish, the feel in the hand is unparalleled. Add to this, multiple grips for a
Features & Highlights
- Multi-Angle hand grips. Few chin bars offer the variety of angles shown. Changing the angle of grip is not only a great way to hit muscle groups slightly differently, but also to improve comfort and/or avoid against repetitive stress.
- 28mm diameter knurled grip. Most chin bars have a thicker grip and often rubber sleeves. Rubber sleeves twist on the metal shaft - they are a terrible idea for any form of chin up! 28mm diameter grips feel comfortable in the palm and also allow the perfect fit when adding popular training accessories like Fat Gripz and Globe Gripz.
- Ceiling or Wall-Mount. Most chin bars will fix to a wall only. If your wall is not suitable or you want to place you chin bar more centrally in your gym, you can mount this chin bar to the ceiling! This also makes it the ideal chin bar for attaching your suspension trainer.
- 200kg load capacity. Enough said!
- NOTE: Fixings not included. The type of wall or ceiling determines which type of fixing plugs are best suited. Four fixing bolts are required with a diameter of at least 10 mm.