Apollo Athletics Iron Power Clubs - 20 lb. Indian Clubs (Pair) - Exercise Bats
Apollo Athletics Iron Power Clubs - 20 lb. Indian Clubs (Pair) - Exercise Bats by Ironcompany.com at JBT Labs. MPN: E-BAT-20-P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Apollo Athletics Iron Power Clubs - The Iron Power Clubs are a new design of ancient martial arts training weaponry. As history states, the clubs or
Apollo Athletics Iron Power Clubs - The Iron Power Clubs are a new design of ancient martial arts training weaponry. As history states, the clubs or "Meels" originated when many Persians traveled to India due to the Mongolian invasions around the 13th century. The Persians adapted the Indian forms of clubs and developed the larger sized and heavier clubs we now know as Persian Meels. Throughout the years, these clubs have changed into many different shapes, forms and sizes. The more conventional shapes are the Indian Clubs and Power Swing Clubs because of the simplicity in the design. The sleek design is made for power movements such as rotational swings, presses, squats, cleans and holds. They are made of a durable solid iron. The lighter clubs (5 lb and 10 lb) have a thinner diameter around the grip so you can perform wrist and hand rotational exercises, and the heavier clubs are better used for power swings and presses. 120 Day manufacturer warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Durable ductile iron. Machined with painted black finish. Smooth texture for easy grip.
- Great weight distribution. Sleek design on the ends for fluid behind the neck and overhead swings.
- Builds grip strength and power in the wrist. Builds core strength through rotational exercise.
- Rotational swings assist with rehabilitation of shoulder injuries.
- Overall length 19-1/2". Handle & grip length 11". Barrel length 8-1/2". Barrel diameter 3-1/8".